Abstract guidelines – Oslo 2021
The program committee for the fourth Nordic Marcé-conference, «Perinatal mental helse, fra forskning til klinisk hverdag», welcomes posters and oral presentations.
- Abstract may contain a maximum of 1500 characters and shall contain the following headings: Background, Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Specify whether you apply for «poster or oral presentation» or «only poster».
- Abstract shall be submitted via the form below no later than August 15th in order to be considered by the scientific program committee.
- You will receive notice of whether the abstract has been accepted and in which media no later than August 1st.
- Conference languages will be one of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish) or English. Only abstract in any of these languages will be reviewed.
Abstracts may only be submitted electronically by filling in the form below. Abstract submitted by letter, fax, or email will not be reviewed.