We are pleased to invite you to the third Nordic conference on perinatal psychiatry at Ersta conference center in Stockholm on 24 to 25 October 2019.
The Nordic Marcé society board is still working on the programme but we are pleased to announce that Professor John Cox will open the conference also this year.
Professor Scott Stuart will give a lecture on Interpersonal Psychotherapy –with a particular focus on the perinatal period. Furthermore, Professor emeritus Ian Brockington will give a keynote address on the topic «The Psychiatry of Childbearing: What we now Know»
As reflected in the title of this year’s conference, we will also focus on the users’ perspective and peer support in the perinatal period.
- Early identification of perinatal mental disorders
- Anxiety of giving birth
- Addiction or substance use
- Peer support and self help
- Treatment and interventions
- Organization of interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral work in the Nordic countries
- Parent – child interaction
- The consequences of antenatal distress to the child
We would like to invite you to contribute to the workshop.
Call for abstracts
We welcome you to share your expertise in the perinatal field with your Nordic colleagues.
- Abstracts are accepted in English/Nordic language, 300-word limit
- You may apply for oral and/or poster abstracts by selecting your preference when using the online system
- All abstracts are evaluated if applicable for relevant workshops
Important Abstract Date:
May 1st 2019 The deadline has been extended to May 15th 2019.
We are sorry that we are not able to pay your conference expenses, and thus ask you to register in the following manner:
Questions about registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference price (two days)
- Members: 3700 SEK / 349€
- Non-Member: 4200 SEK / 397€
- «Early Bird» registration: 3200 SEK / 309€ for members, 3900 SEK / 377€ for non-members (before June 15th)
We are looking forward hearing from you!